ViewMAC allows facility managers to process, approve, track, complete, and report on personnel MACs (Moves Adds and Changes). ViewMAC coordinates communication ensuring all personnel involved in MACs have the most up-to-date information.
- An interactive wizard walks you through each step of submitting a MAC
- Track the entire process for single moves or group moves--monitor when the request was submitted, approved, and completed
- Color coding easily identifies the status of a project or single MAC
- Generate automatic notifications via email, fax, pager, or telephone for specified actions or events
- Create automatic work orders based on information supplied in the MAC form, such as packing box delivery or workspace reconfiguration
- Automatically update employee locations on floor plans as MACs occur
- Blackout dates prevent users from selecting company holidays, weekends, and other unavailable dates for moving