CollectiveView’s team of professional service experts provide our clients with all aspects of facilities management, from a 24/7 call center, to space and project management, to lease data abstracting and analysis.
Integrated Workplace Management Software Modules
ViewMAC: Process, approve, track, complete, and report on personnel move, add and change.
ViewWork: Collect service requests, track approval status, manage service vendor dispatch data, and capture performance metrics
ViewSpace: Manage floor plans, locations, occupancy, space utilization, and mapping
ViewLease: Combine the logic of real estate data management with information on pending real estate deadlines
All of our software features:
- Web-Based Access: Users access information remotely and securely on the web.
- Graphical Dashboards: At a glance, check current statistics on space utilization, work orders, leases, and MACs.
- Flexible Configuration: User-defined options accommodate your business processes and workflow needs.
- User-Friendly Layout: Quickly follow lateral and drill-down navigation with our graphic “Tab and Page” system.
- Dynamic Reports: On-demand reports ensure you always have the most current information.
- Handheld/Tablet PC Compatible: Wireless configuration allows cubicle audits and work orders to be completed from anywhere.
Secure Web Based Software : SaaS
SaaS is software-as-a-service, part of ourcloud computing software is deployed securely over the Internet, which allows your data to be accessible anywhere and anytime you need it. For example, you can login to our servers just as you would access an online bank, and use the application in your browser window. Our IWMS modules contain your facilities information such as, CAD drawings, reports, queues, forms, and abstracts. The SaaS model allows team members to access the information via Blackberry, iPhone, laptop computer or networked desktop.
The SaaS model has multiple advantages:
- AutoCAD drawings, reports, queues, forms, abstracts are all online
- Secure log-in to our servers without installing additional software on your device, laptop or desktop
- No additional hardware or software necessary to be purchased , upgraded or maintained by corporate IT departments
- Updates to the software features and functionality are on-going and always compatible to your processes
- Customized applications are configured over the web and do not require an on-site consult, saving time and money
- Quicker technical support by CollectiveView’s helpdesk with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- No need to purchase and maintain any additional software to run our application like CAD, database, OS
- Access to the necessary data – work queues, data forms, attached documents, or dashboard reports
Of course, you can install our software on your servers if you like, but we are confident that in the final analysis our SaaS model yields quicker implementation, integration across departments and cost savings to facilities’ budget, while maintaining the security you’d get from any application you’re currently running.
Ultimately, our IWMS platform becomes your facility support team. Encompassing multiple disciplines such as AutoCAD expertise, database administrators, on-demand space planners and techincal support without having to hire, train or manage any additional employees.
Lease Data Abstracting and Analysis
Lease contracts have tremendous amounts of data that needs to be extracted into a concise format so that information can be found quickly and efficiently.
CollectiveView’s abstracting teams concentrate on the volatile data associated with the lease document: rent payments and schedules, critical dates, common area maintenance expenses, renewal and option clauses.
Lease abstraction simplifies complex lease details and provides critical information for informed real estate decisions
This is the most important part of our consulting mission. We build this for every client because we insist that you be successful in implementing our software to manage your facilities.
During the implementation we will sit down with your staff, collectect all the necessary documents and forms, suggest our best practices, and build a map of how information is shared and work done. We clearly delinate where the data supporting your system comes from, what steps are taken in approvals, dispatching, tracking, history, reporting, everything. Once the flow is approved, it becomes the outline architecture for our software and your data processes.
All of our consultants are professional application developers with gazillions of years experience. You get our best. And you'll end up with a documented and sustainable process.